Ready to begin planning your trip to Brazil? You’ve come to the right place. Scroll down on this page for orientation about:
* General Travel Information for Brazil
* Places to Visit in Brazil
* Getting to Brazil by Air
* Where to Stay in Brazil
* How to Rent a Car in Brazil
* Brazilian Music for the Road
* BrazilMax Custom Travel Planning
* More Information
General Travel Information for Brazil
Information about visas, customs, safety, guidebook recommendations and other common questions can be found in our Practical Stuff section.
Places to Visit in Brazil
Brazil is larger than the continental United States. Geographers generally divide the country into five regions which generally jive with the bioregions outlined by environmentalists: Amazon, Centralwest, Northeast, South, and Southcentral. Given the size of the country, many travelers decide to restrict their visits to one or two regions. BrazilMax’s content is organized accordingly.
In our Brazilian Places Index we list of some of Brazil’s most popular destinations.
Getting to Brazil by Air
Tickets to Brazil on several airlines and domestic travel on TAM via Orbitz
CheapOair is an Airline Wholesaler for Unsold Tickets, All Airlines
Lufthansa - incredible low fares just a click away
Fly with Air France to over 180 destinations.
Where to Stay in Brazil
* Brazilian Hotels on WHL Travel, a company that shares our concern with sustainable and responsible travel
* Brazilian Hotels on agoda.com
* Brazilian Hotels on hotelscombined.com
* Brazilian Hotels on venere.com
* Hostels and Budget Accommodation in Brazil on hostelworld.com
Rent a Car in Brazil
We’re trying to add new alternatives. Check here to see what’s available.
Brazilian Music for the Road
Find Brazilian music on Amazon.com.
Brazil Reading List
Get our suggestions for books to read before or during your trip.
BrazilMax Custom Travel Planning
Allow BrazilMax Editor Bill Hinchberger to help you design a customized trip.
Want to discuss your trip with other travelers? You can do that via our Forums.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Need a local travel agent? Check out our paid Travel Listings.